Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Juicie challnge

Melting Juicies
In our class we did a project.We had to insulate a juice we did
one by wrapping a  juicies in tin foil and making a cube out of chrome book foam.
Then we wrapped our cube with tin foil and the tin foil reflects the sun. If the sun hits the juices I
t will still reflect the sun because we wrapped it in tin foil on to our juices and we left it in the sun
for 90 minutes to see if it will melt. Ours turned out half half which is 50/50. This is our creation
and our group. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora River, my name is Emma and I am a yr 8 at Paihia School. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about the Juice challenge. I found it really fascinating that your were able to produce a product that would be able to keep a juicy cool instead of spending a lot of money on a chilly bin, that can cost you heaps. I also like how you used simple products such as tin foil and the chromebook foam to create an excellent product. Now I wanna try and create a product that will be able to keep a juicy cool for ages. In future you could maybe add some pictures of your work to give your audience a better picture of your model.. What did you enjoy about this awesome project?

    ReplyDelete