Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

The Te Reo Pronouniation

 The Te Reo Pronunciation


In Te Ngahere we have been learning how to pronounce The Te Reo Alphabet, Te Reo greetings and place names in Te reo Maori. We had to create a slide presentation with us recording in Te Reo Maori. I learnt how to pronounce Te Reo Moari place names Like New Zealand, Auckland and Dunedin. It was a little hard because all the noise in the background. It was also hard because the place names had one that was called Otepoti/Dunedin. I think that next time I need to practice how to pronounce place names in Te Reo Maori. 




Do you Know how to pronounce Te Reo Maori correctly?

1 comment:

  1. Hi River, my name is Henry and I go to Paihia School. I liked how you told me one of the names of the places in Maori and English. I like Te Reo Maori at school as well.

    ReplyDelete