Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

The Suspicious Instructions


 The Suspicious Instructions


This week in Te Ngahere we were learning how to follow instructions properly. We did this so we can see who can read the whole question properly. There were 23 Instructions and we had 4 minutes to finish it. 


We got a paper by the teacher. These instructions were confusing because one of the instructions said to write down 8950 and 9805 on the reverse side of the paper.  The 4 minutes was nearly up I felt like I didn’t realise something but I still carried on. When I got to 20th instruction the time was up. We got told to go down to the mat and she pulled up the picture of it on the screen. As soon as she pulled it up one of the people in my class realised something. She realised that there was something that we didn’t realise in the first Instruction. It said Read everything carefully before doing anything then I realised. The teacher explained why we were wrong. I thought at the end was just a big instruction but it was telling us to only do the 1st and 2nd instruction I felt dumb afterwards she explained it to us. For now on I will try to read questions properly. 

Do you follow instructions Properly?


No comments:

Post a Comment